Last Updated on January 17, 2023 by Michael Shackleford
Golf betting not on Gamstop is achievable by using non UK registered casinos that accept UK players. These are online casinos that are based offshore and licensed by regulatory bodies other than the UKGC. For instance many betting sites not registered with Gamstop hold a Curacao eGaming license. The Gamstop program is only available at UK registered casinos, whilst overseas casinos use other forms of self-exclusion. Due to this British people can happily bet on golf whilst on Gamstop at many European based gambling sites.
Top Rated Non Gamstop Golf Betting Sites:
- GoldenBet Non UK Bookmakers
- Mystake Online Casino & Betting Site
- Rolletto UK Sports Betting Site
- Gododds Online Bookmakers
- Hustle Casino & Bookies
- Gamblii Online Betting Site
- Gxmble Sports Betting Site
- Winstler Online Casino
- Jinx Casino & Slots Site
- Slottio Online Sports Betting
Golf Betting Sites Not Registered With Gamstop
- 100% Bonus Up To £5000Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoUK Players Welcome Non UKGC Regulated Site Fast Cash-Out Options Credit / Debit Cards + CryptoGoldenbet CasinoJoin Now
- 150% Bonus Up To £200Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoBitcoin & Many Cryptos Credit & Debit Cards Only £20 Minimum Deposit Casino not on Gamstop UKMyStake CasinoJoin Now
- Up To £6000 Bonus 1st 3 DepositsSlots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoCryptos Debit & Credit Card Sports Betting & Casino Games 1000s Of Big Brand Slots £20 Minimum DepositRolletto CasinoJoin Now
- 400% Up To £2000Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoCredit Card Betting UK Non Gamstop Horse Racing Over 3000 Games Non UK Regulated CasinoGod Odds CasinoJoin Now
- 100% Up To £1000Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoNon Gamstop Horse Racing Non UK Independent Bookmaker Free Of UKGC Restrictions 4000+ Slots & GamesHustles CasinoJoin Now
- 350% Up To 5000Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoOver 4000 Slots Evolution Live Games Free Of Gamstop Non UKGC RegulatedGamblii CasinoJoin Now
- 200% First Deposit BonusSlots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoPaysafe Card No Gamstop Credit Card & Bitcoin Deposits Rainbow Riches Slots Gamstop Free Low Wagering Requirements BonusGxmble CasinoJoin Now
- Up To £9500 Bonus CashSlots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoRainbow Riches Slots No UKGC Gambling Restrictions Feature Buy Slots For UK 3000+ Top Brand GamesWinstler CasinoJoin Now
- 200% Up To £1000Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoPragmatic Play Slots Megaways Games No Gamstop Included Non UK LicensedJinx CasinoJoin Now
- 450% Deposit Match BonusSlots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoSG Interactive Slots Evolution Live Casino Non Gamstop Casino Site Credit Cards UK PlayersSlottio CasinoJoin Now
Betting On Golf In UK
Golf betting is the number five most popular sport in the UK for betting and generates up to £15.71 million in annual revenue. Bookmakers and golf betting sites all over Great Britain have an outstanding selection of betting markets, and punters are spoilt for choice.
The number of golf events that take place throughout the year is numerous. If you have thought about getting into golf betting in the UK, this is a fantastic time to get started.
And this ready reference on golf betting should give you a head start.
Golf betting markets – explained
Hole-in-One Betting: This golf betting market is one of the most common, and you can bet on the first player that gets the ball in the hole with one single shot straight from the tee. The hole-in-one betting is a rare shot, and very few players make it but winning these odds can be very lucrative.
Outright Tournament Winner: Perfect for first-timer bettors, the outright market is where you bet on the probable winner of the tournament. Outright tournament winner bet in golf is also very versatile as you can split your take into each-way bets if you doubt the player's skills. You can also double your outright bet if the player in the golf match or tournament you are betting on has an exceptional chance.
First-Round Leader Betting: As the name suggests, this golf bet is where you wager your money on the player who tops the leader-board on the first day's match. This golf bet is straightforward and is also beginner friendly as the bet pertains to the final table of the first day.
Betting on The Cut: In golf tournaments, a cut is put into place two days before the tournament. The cut is set in place to reduce the number of opponents in the tournament, so players who fall below this cut are eliminated from the tournament.
If a bookie offers this golf betting market, it means you can bet on players who make the cut or miss it.
Golf Match Bets: This golf betting is also straightforward as you bet on which player will win the round or the tournament. Golf match bets are an ideal way to start betting in this game, and you rely on your betting skills to win the odds.
Top Nationality Betting: Top nationality betting in golf is not available with all bookies, but it is a great bet to wager on when it is offered. Golf players from the same country/nationality are pitted against each other, and you bet on who will beat all his countrymen in the match.
Top Finish Betting: This golf betting is usually reserved for bigger tournaments where you can bet on the Top 5, Top 10, or Top 20 players. Betting on this golf market is straightforward, and you have a high chance of winning the bets as your players just need to finish within the preset numbers.
Features to watch out for the best golf betting sites
In order to find the best golf betting sites, here are the features you should look for:
Extensive golf events coverage.
Golf events are numerous both in and outside of the UK. Top bookies should cover a wide range of golf events – including minor and major. Some of the golf tournaments that should be included are:
- British Open/ The Open Championships
- The PGA Championships
- US Open
- US Masters
- The Ryder Cup
- Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship
- Wells Fargo Championship
- Porsche European Open
- BMW PGA Championship
- QBE Shootout
- Open de France
- The Travelers Championship
- RBC Canadian Open
Betting odds variety
In golf betting, a bookie or an online gambling site offering more variety has more value. This will allow you to bet on different golf betting markets and in different ways. A wide range of golf betting varieties also means you will have a lot of fun and increase your chances of winning your bets.
Promotions and offers
As a golf bettor, you can also benefit from a site with regular promotions and offers. This can include welcome offers, free bets, and paying extra bets that offer value to both new and existing players on the site.
Some of the top golf betting sites in the UK also feature enhanced odds and first-round leader specials to keep the gamblers entertained.
Live betting: Live golf betting is a fantastic way to have fun and also increase the odds of winning. Several online bookies in the UK have live golf betting options, but only a handful offers multiple betting markets, so keep an eye out for a variety of live bets as well.
Online golf betting sites need to have a fast and seamless user interface for navigation and updating, especially if there is live betting involved. A glitch-free website will ensure that you enjoy golf betting to the fullest and stay on top of the updates.
Along the same lines, bookies that allow you to bet on golf on mobile are an added bonus.
Dashboard: Some of the top bookies also have a dashboard for punters where you can keep track of the stats and see the results in real-time. In addition, the dashboard also offers an analysis of the bets and offers from the bookies, which can be a lot more exciting for golf bettors.
Golf betting in the UK is very competitive, so don't compromise on these features if you want a great betting experience.
How to start golf betting in the UK
Find a golf betting site: Look for a bookie that has a UKGC licence, great promotions and betting varieties.
Open an account: Set up an account with the golf betting site by providing the details requested on the site.
Make a deposit: A minimum deposit into your online wallet is necessary.
Place a bet: Choose your desired golf betting market, set a betting budget and place a bet.
If you're lucky and you win your golf bet, withdraw your winnings, or you can try your hands on a different betting market. As with all forms of betting, it's good to start golf betting with smaller amounts.